Dark Strong & More CalBel

So I did two batches back to back (OK three or four weeks apart, which in home brewing is LIKE back to back), a Dark Strong for Heidi…


510: Sunwalker Brouwerij : Hoppy Golden Ale!

Last night, I bottled a batch of golden ale that I wet hopped with Citra, giving it a fruity nose. I also took the final gravity, which indicated…


Deck Redo Pt. 1 : Back Railing & Gate

So our back stairs off the deck never had a railing, and it wasn’t till Sage could walk that this was a problem. So it’s a problem. Or…


508: Sunwalker Brouwerij : CalBel on the rise

secondary time: gratuitous gross closeup: Looks gross now, will taste even better! California style IPA – aka HOPPPPSSSS! – done Belgian style for that je ne sais quoa….


507: Le Nouveaux Shelving

So heid had requested my father and I make some additional shelves for the kitchen, during their annual east coast pilgrimage. After careful review of my pre-pinterest collection…


506: Sunwalker Brouwerij : Triple in bottles, Dark Strong in secondary

See here! Batch two complete, and draining fast. Yeah. 1 gallon micro batches are out. SO yesterday. 5 gallon mega man batches are SO in. Last shot is…


505: Stardust

R.I.P. Nikka


503: Terra Baggage : Card Caddies Clean

Finally tuned up a couple, they look sharp! Hopefully Hassan will approve of them! You will also notice, now, that all three main states of the logo are…


502: Terra Baggage : Business Card Caddy

More of the same HDPE material from the main sign, but with tighter detail engraving with finer bits.


501: Sunwalker: Floor Mat

So I finally got around to trying out the G-floor sample the rep dropped off a year ago, abd the results are solid. Loads of layering to get…


499: Evergreen Wood Works

So some time ago, it occured to me that i had a woodshop on a street named “Evergreen,” which led naturally to a branding opportunity! Evergreen Wood Works…